Here at Burneston Dental, we are proud to offer our existing patients the opportunity to take part in our Dental Care Plan. The scheme is designed to encourage regular check-ups with the bonus of benefiting from reduced fees on most treatments.
For just £22.50 per month, members of the Burneston Dental Care Plan can enjoy:
- 2 x check-up visits with the dentist per year providing:
- Oral cancer screening
- Gum examination
- Jaw Joint examination
- Tooth examination
- Bite assessment
- Assessment of dental disease risk factors
- Routine X-rays
- 2 x 30min hygienist visits per year providing:
- Gum assessment
- Scale and polish
- Diet assessment and advice
- Oral hygiene habits assessment and advice
- Assessment of emergencies and dental pain, carried out at the practice during normal surgery hours.
- All treatment planning and estimates.
- 10% reduction in fees for further treatment, (ex. whitening and implants).
- Access to the out of hours emergency scheme the practice belongs to.
- Any remedial work required due to failure of restorative work within 12 months of placement, provided post-operative advice is followed
New patients are also welcome to take advantage of the scheme. You will be asked to come in for a check-up and any treatment required will need to be carried out before being eligible to join the Dental Care Plan.
The plan can also be extended to those who require extra help with their periodontal (gum) condition.
The Burneston Dental Care Plan has been designed for you, our patient. As well as saving you money and protecting your teeth, it will also give you peace of mind and your teeth the attention they deserve. For more information about the plan or to join today, please don’t hesitate to contact us and we will be more than happy to help.
Payments are normally taken by a monthly direct debit on the first day of each month. However, an annual one-off payment can also be made if preferred. Members can terminate their agreement in writing at any time. For Burneston Dental Care Plan terms and conditions please click here.