Here at Burneston Dental, we strongly believe that prevention is better than cure which is why we emphasise the importance of protecting your teeth.
All teeth need protecting everyday but the below situations may require more protection that usual:
- If you have teeth that are heavily filled (for example, you have large fillings)
- Your teeth exhibit fracture lines
- You are participating in sporting activities
- Your tooth/teeth has had root canal treatment
- You are prone to grinding or clenching your teeth
Why protect your teeth?
Protecting your teeth isn’t just vital to their health, there are many other benefits of doing so. From prolonging the life of your teeth, preventing problems from occurring in the future and saving money on expensive treatments to reducing sensitivity and preventing excessive wear, you can avoid a long list of future problems by keeping your teeth well protected.
There are many other benefits of protecting your teeth including preventing tooth decay, chipping, fracturing and even headaches that are associated with jaw problems. With the right care and treatment we can assure you that you will be able to eat and smile with the utmost confidence.
How Burneston Dental can help you to protect your teeth
Here at Burneston Dental, we implement a number of procedures to ensure that your teeth are always protected the best they can be. We offer a number of services including:
- Regular check-ups
- Professional cleaning
- Proper home oral hygiene maintenance
- Diet advice
- Placing crowns, veneers or onlays on heavily filled and fractured teeth or teeth that are exhibiting extensive fracture lines
- Crowning of root canal treated teeth
- Customised mouthguards for sporting activities
- Nightguards for patients who grind or clench their teeth
- Restoration of worn tooth surfaces to help prevent further tooth loss
- Burneston Dental care plan
For more information about how Burneston Dental can help you to protect your teeth, please don’t hesitate to contact us and we will be more than happy to help.