- A whitening consultation must first be booked in with a Burneston Dental dentist to establish/ensure that the person is dentally fit and suitable for tooth whitening.
- Only once the person is deemed suitable for tooth whitening can the voucher be redeemed.
- A whitening consultation is required to determine what type of tooth whitening procedure is most suitable for the patient.
- The colour of restorations, crowns, bridges, implants, dentures do not change through dental tooth whitening procedures
- The tooth whitening voucher has a 6month period to be redeemed from date of purchase. After which it is up to the discretion of the practice to honour it.
Burneston Dental reserves the rights to update and change the tooth whitening voucher T&C’s as it deems necessary.