Teeth whitening has become a popular, safe and non invasive way to brighten up your smile. There are in principle two ways to professionally whiten your teeth. You can either have your teeth whitened while you relax in the dental chair or you can whiten your teeth at home in your own time with our tailored home whitening procedures. Please click here to find out more.
No two people are alike. This also applies to teeth. The teeth of each individual are unique. For this very reason we, at Burneston Dental, believe in tailoring and customising the whitening treatment so that each patient gets the best possible result.
It is vital that you have good dental health before you whiten your teeth. Only once we have established that your mouth is in a healthy condition can we start any whitening procedure.
We very often recommend that you see our hygienist before starting your course of whitening treatment. The hygienist will be able to remove the superficial stains from your teeth. For this we often recommend the airflow procedure. This new and innovative method of cleaning teeth has become very popular with our patients. Please click here to find out more.
Some of the benefits of having teeth whitening done at Burneston Dental;
- It is safe and effective
- It’s more predictable and effective than over-the-counter whitening systems
- Our dentists and hygienists have extensive experience with tooth whitening
- The treatment will be tailored to your teeth and to your desired outcome
- With a fresher look to your teeth, you look and feel younger
- A long list of patients who are happy with their tooth whitening results
- Peace of mind knowing that your teeth whitening procedure is being carried out safely by a dental professional
- Can be used to compliment other treatments such as veneers or cosmetic bonding
Contact us today so you too can smile with confidence