At Burneston Dental we have always had a preventative approach to dentistry. The health of your gums continues to be one of our top priorities; The gums and associated bone are what hold the teeth in place. Without heathy gums even the most pristine teeth will not survive.
Thanks to modern dentistry we are nowadays able to deal with tooth decay in a much more sophisticated manner, thereby enabling us to preserve more tooth material. But tooth decay is not the only factor that determines the longevity of our teeth. As we retain tooth material for longer and longer, the health of the gums is becoming even more important. For this very reason we have created our new dental care plan which includes the services of our hygienist, to put even more emphasis on the health of your gums.
By being on this plan you will benefit from:
– 2 x Check-up visits with the dentist per year providing:
- Oral cancer screening
- Gum examination
- Jaw joint examination
- Tooth examination
- Bite assessment
- Assessment of dental disease risk factors
- Routine X-rays
– 2 x 30min Hygienist visits per year providing:
- Gum assessment
- Scale and polish
- Diet assessment and advice
- Oral hygiene habits assessment and advice
– Assessment of emergencies and dental pain, carried out at the practice during normal surgery hours
– All treatment planning and estimates.
– 10% reduction in fees for further treatment, (excluding whitening and implants).
– Access to the after-hours emergency scheme the practice belongs to.
– Any remedial work required due to failure of restorative work within 12 months of placement, provided post-operative advice is followed.
We are offering this plan to you for £19.50 per month.
This plan can be expanded for those who require extra help with their gum condition.
Please contact us or speak to a member of our team at your next visit to find out more.